Tuesday 7 October 2014

My Punny Musical Story

I initially posted this to my fb timeline, but moooonths later I thought, "hey, for a spur of the moment story, sitting in a Dunkin' Donuts parking lot, it was pretty good and I should probably preserve it!" Could I find it though? Not a baxide! THANKFULLY, my blogmate, soulmate lol and friend Keneice had used it on the Sounds of Colour page and she sent it back to me... *phew*

Now, I shall have it forever. I will love it, cherish and name it Steve, because I have already named everything else George.

I was driving to the music store to Handel some business, when a real crotchet looking girl hit me in my Bach. She stopped and apologized for hitting the bass of my car and begged me not to call the police or her parents, because she would be in treble. She said she was 16 but she never looked a day over 9. In the back of her car were 3 boys. They looked like triplets.
Since the damage was at a minim, I told her I would take care of it, but she insisted on giving me a couple whole notes. She hurriedly drew up on a sheet of paper, and asked me for the time and my signature to agree to say nothing really happened.

Thinking about it now, I should have called her parents and told them what happened. Maybe they would beat her.
--Written by Alwayne Allen

Teehee! Isn't music fun? Now to go get some rest. (See what I did there?)

Photo credit: raine0211.wordpress.com

2 comments: