Thursday 24 January 2013

The Use of Hyperlinks

This is basically a mini rant.

Anytime y'all see some blue writing (or whatever colour) looking like this:
-----> BLUE WRITING

Mi a beg unno fi click pan it. I won't send you to any spam or virus site because that's just mean and evil, and frankly I don't know how to... I think :)

So next time I use hyperlinks, click on them. They make the posts so much better, you'll understand what I'm talking about based on whatever is in the link, and sometimes they'll just make you do this <--- Click that

P.s. If you read my previous posts and never clicked on the links, yuh betta guh back and read dem ova!!! I suggest you re-read and check out the hyperlinks! :D

2 comments:

  1. What the hell was wrong with that cat?? Thats all I get from that mini rant. Sorry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tragic... lol
      Its OMG cat cannot unsee the horrow, go on youtube and find the one that's 35 seconds long and u'll see why it looks like that.

      Delete